2023 TVHS/LLL SPRING HIGH SCHOOL (Grade 9-12) LACROSSE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN.
Our Spring Club registration is now open at this LINK. Earlybird (Feb 7 - 21) $250, Regular (Feb 21 - end) $275. This cost supports our team in extra way the school registration fees cannot cover. Please register ASAP in order for us to support the team! You can use you fundraising money to pay for this registration. To use fundraising $$ for registration, register your player, exit without paying and reply to this email or email email@example.com and i'll credit you.
Longer Version (for a better explanation of Club dues)
In order to support the team through the season, there is one more registration that we need to complete. This will be the 2022 Spring Registration for out Club. Although you have already signed up through the school and through Elevations (pre-season league), this last registration of the school year covers the following items that support the team
- Meals for every player following away games
- Club Website (registration and communication system)
- Team dinners
- Online game film (HUDL)
- Coaching Memberships and Required Coaches Certification Classes
- End of Season gifts for managers, coaches and seniors
- Senior banners
- Other incidental costs not covered in whole by our limited TVHS Budget (lacrosse balls, first aid kits, new nets for our practice goals, annual fees for the website, coach spirit wear, etc.)
We build extra fees into each of our seasons' costs to cover these expenses throughout the year. Without these extra fees, we would be required to do more fundraising through parents and the community, or the club would not be able to support our team at the current level.
July 28, 2015, the Loveland Lacrosse Community and McGhie family/friends lost an amazing woman! Her dedication to family, friends, health and lacrosse in Loveland will never be forgotten. All donations...